Friday, October 21, 2011

Multi-Media Project

Screenr is a tool that records what you are doing on your screen including sound. Screenr can be used for sharing online tutorials, Powerpoint Presentations, videos and much more.

Teachers could used Screenr to share step by step tutorials for researching online, solving a math problem, reading stories, understanding Web 2.0.  It would be great for students to access these tutorials when at home. For example, there were several times where I understood solving a new math problem in the classroom. Then I came home and forgot how to do the problem. If I had internet access and my teacher posted a tutorial on the subjects we were learning I would be able to access the video and refresh my memory.

The tool is pretty simple to use. First you sign in using your Twitter, Facebook, email. Then you click record and record for up to five minutes. After that you are able to easily share wherever.

I created a Screenr on accessing an online stories.  

1 comment:

  1. THat was fun. Really enjoyed listening to the fish story. Please share this in class.

    ReplyDelete