Friday, October 7, 2011

Google Docs Group Project

The purpose of our project was to experiment and become more familiar with Google Reader. To access our project follow this link: Reader Project.

At first  my learning curve was really steep. I had no idea  what Reader was and I hardly ever read blogs or followed websites. I read a brief description on Reader’s website, but I was still confused. I then decided to watch a tutorial on Youtube. After watching the tutorial I felt more comfortable with Reader.

I think this tool would enhance teaching/learning because it is great for managing blogs. It could be time consuming to check all 30 students blogs to see if someone made any changes to their blog. Google reader is helpful because it would let the individual know if there have been any changes to a blog.

I contributed in every section of the blog. I listed bullet points of the effectiveness of Google Reader, and a summary of my experience.

1 comment:

  1. Looks very well done. Be SURE to add your instructor to EDIT. Currently it is view-only.

    ReplyDelete