Saturday, October 8, 2011

OTEN Conference

I was fortunate to attend the Oregon Technology and Education Network conference.  At this conference I attended three different presentations. The first presentation was the keynote speaker. Joe Morelock, a teacher in the Canby school district. He shared information about technology uses in his school. The second presentation was by Michelle Childers, an elementary teacher at Forest Grove. She spoke about her experiences using podcasts in her classroom. The third presentation was by Serena Fyer, another elementary teacher at Forest Grove. She shared information about using smart boards in the classroom.

I really enjoyed the conference. I learned about the uses of technology in the classroom that I never considered.

Check out my Yodio to get a brief summary and reflection of the presenters.

1 comment: